A HEARTFELT MESSAGE TO REV.CHRIS OKOTIE






I told y'all all about the month of June... # Tribute 1 Corinthians 16:18 NIV For they refreshed my spirit and yours also. Such men deserve recognition. _ It's a great delight for me to say happy # 60thbirthday to a great man of God ...Rev Christopher Oghenebrorie Okotie..My dear friend # Indeed , my brother and a colleague in the Vineyard of God.

There are some # milestones that occur in people's lives that cannot be ignored and this is one of such dear Christopher, and just like your # enigmatic self to Celebrate 60th birthday twice ....but though due to some official mild adjustments according to you in your birth records and today Sunday the 16th day of June 2019 you are officially 60years of age .... I missed out on celebrating you last year, well... I guess, I get to have this opportunity specially to celebrate you this year on this great day to pen down somethings about you for the first time publicly since I encountered you precisely # 15years ago.

First let me say... you are a father of many nations, many have been birthed through you... scattered in different nations of the world and many will still come forth from your # loins, a leading father in the body of Christ... bringing many children of God into a deeper knowledge of Jesus Christ through your deep # revelational teachings of the word. You are one of the greatest teachers of the word of God that I know. I have been privileged to learn a lot at your feet..you are always eager and excited to teach, a man with a fierce passion for God, a great # psalmist indeed, one of the few in our generation that sings and write new songs to God all the time... if you attend # householdOfGod church for the first time...be ready to chew your mouth while praise&worship is going on 'cos you will not hear them sing known familiar songs except on very rear occassions.

I need to acknowledge you and let the whole world know that my passion for the # NewNigeria was ignited after I encountered you 15years ago....The Lord had told me severally years before my encounter with you about my involvement in advocating for the NewNigeria but that fire was lit up after I met you. Christopher you are a man with an extraordinary # Christlike heart though like every human not perfect in anyway but I know just like many of us...you strive hard to get there!!!

Your sort of heart is when I told you I have more revelations to add to your ... # Endtime message # NigeriaInProphecy and the burden to push it out...you said...go ahead. I did..with so many additions God laid in my spirit...I pushed out...Nigeria:A Nation chosen by God. I had the urge to run for the office of the President in the #2019Elections and I called you up as a friend to inform you...though my heart was set for a # rebuke from you but in your characteristic self...though you didn't totally agree with me, at the same time you did not discourage me....you said ...go ahead ...who does that? especially if you are a candidate running for the same office...Only a man like you. I can write a whole book about the #Christlike nature part of your life but no space for just one birthday ... I choose to focus on our friendship in that light. There are some relationships that might not make sense to you at first but years down the road...you begin to understand 'why! I feel blessed to call you my friend...you are a friend #Indeed! Thank you for being my teacher also...some # deep things I teach...you teach me. Thank you for the many prayers for me when I fell seriously ill a few months back...if you didn't stand strong for me by the mercies of God...I don't want to imagine what could have happened.Thank you for being selfless in the service of God and the many lives you are touching...Thank you for being...You! Many things to celebrate about you but no space and no time and not now. I honour and Celebrate you now and always.

I pray in this your Diamond Jubilee milestone you enter into the full fulfilment of all of God's promises concerning your life and you will fulfill the number of your days here on earth in good health/peace/ Joy and abundant prosperity with your children roundabout your table Happy 60th birthday great man of God.

My dear people kindly help me Celebrate this enigmatic man of God on this special occasion of his 60th birthday



Written by Elishama Ideh


Comments