BOBRISKY REVEALS WHY HE HAD TO FLY A BIKE AFTER VIRAL VIDEO





Bobrisky has revealed why he had to fly a bike in Lagos after viral video surfaced the internet after he was seen flying a bike. Bobrisky in his Official Instagram Page revealed why he had to fly a bike after he got criticised heavily by Nigerians for flying bike even as a celebrity.

Bobrisky posted a short video of himself on top of a bike and posted a caption that read.


“Many Nigerians don’t have common sense, my flight to Abuja supposed to be 4:30pm but I left my house at lekki very late, I left home around 3:30pm and the hold up was mad simply because the rain that fell today. Myself and my Make Up Artist had to fly a bike so that we could meet up with our flight. Luckily on my arrival at the Airport our flight was delayed, I can’t miss my Bestie Birthday party (Tonto Dikeh) because of Nigeria hold up….. Never, even with the Flying bike I still looked beautiful so haters I hope you understand”.





Comments