Hurricane Dorian: Tyler Perry Uses Private Plane To Take Relief Supplies To The Bahamas




Tyler Perry has committed to doing all that he can to aid the people of The Bahamas in the wake of the devastation caused by Hurricane Dorian this week.

According to TMZ , Perry has been using his private seaplane to get relief supplies to the Abaco Islands.

At least two trips have reportedly been made to take items like water, juice, sleeping bags, diapers and more to those who need them.



Perry, a New Orleans native who created the successful Madea series of films, posted a photo taken on The Bahamas to his Instagram on Tuesday and wrote in the caption: 'To all the incredible people of the Bahamas who have welcomed me and called me an adoptive son, I want you to know that I am watching closely, and as soon as I can, I will be there to do whatever I can to help you rebuild stronger and better.'


Perry went on: 'You’re not only in my heart and my prayers, you’re in my blood. God bless you. Stay Bahamas strong. The sun will shine again. #HurricaneDorian.'

With winds of 185 mph, the hurricane obliterated houses on the Bahamas' Abaco and Grand Bahama islands, home to some 70,000 people.

The official death toll from the government stood at 20 on Thursday and will likely increase.

Comments