A Nigerian Lady Mocks Her Madam Who Kept Her Celibate All In The Name Of Born-Again (Photos)


Look at me before and look at me now.
Free yourself from any captivity you locked yourself into.

I was in captive before and I was just wasting without knowing. I stay with my aunt who is a born again Christian in one of nowadays pentecostal churches. I left her place in 2018 and I started seeing massive changes all over my body and life.

# Freedom_is_good

I started living my life when I left my aunt place and also her church which is not even my choice. I made new friends and I started dating. I swear sperm plus happiness is good. See me now as I dey shine.

Don't let anybody tie you down somewhere just because you don't have anyone that will take care of you. Just make a move (Japa) you will surely hook into a place that will favour you.

Aunty born again, you are gossiping yourself not me. I thought you are a Christian and you are doing back talk. If dem born you well come to Lekki or meet me anywhere and tell me to my face that I am Ashawo if I will not beat you blue black, idiot. You think it was when I was staying with you. Rubbish, awon oloriburuku, with your useless husband that will be touching my nipples when I'm sleeping thinking I don't know. Born again wicked idiots. E pain dem say I Japa and I come dey live fine pass them. As I dey so I don tesumole. Omo olope ni mi.

# Mafo

If I hear any gossip again from you, any fuckin gossip I will carry my squad from Lekki and enter Ikeja. Be warned. Oloshi.

Comments