Daddy Showkey Visits The Single Room Apartment He Was Raised




 Nigerian singer, John Odafe Asiemo, popularly known as Daddy Showkey paid a visit to the single room where he was raised, in Ajegunle, Lagos, IGBERETV reports.

The singer who filmed the visit revealed that he, his mother, and his brothers lived in that single room for years, until he became famous.

He revealed that the video for his hit song, Dyna, was also shot in the room. He also revealed that he still pays rent for the room and has been doing so for years, even though he has no idea who the current tenants are.

Sharing the video on his Instagram handle, he wrote;



"I took a visit to the house and the room I use to leave with my mother and my brothers you can’t believe I was born in house in this same room, I still retain the room, I still pay for the room till date I don’t even know who is leaving in the room today I have a lot of history in that house, oh my God"

Comments